Students must observe the following
- Students must practise the core values of the school:
Innovation, Self-discipline, Honesty, Adaptability, Respect and Empathy. [I SHARE ]
- Students who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Students will take the pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- Students must obey and respect teachers, support staff, parent volunteers, class leaders, prefects and their elders.
- Students must be well-behaved and courteous within and outside the school premises.
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Male Students must be neat in appearance, clean-shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
- Students must not leave the school compound during curriculum time and before remedial / supplementary lessons and CCA.
- Students must move quietly and in an orderly manner within the school premises. Unsupervised running is not allowed.
- All Students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon.They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
Proper Behaviour In The Classroom
- Keep your classroom clean.
- Desks and chairs should always be neatly arranged.
- Avoid moving around in the classroom unnecessarily.
- Be attentive.
- Take turns to answer questions or give comments.
- Complete all your class assignments.
- Bring all the books required for the day.
- Hand in your work on time.
- Do your work neatly and carefully.
- If you must leave the classroom, you have to get permission from your teacher.
You must also use the Errand or Toilet tag.
Proper Behaviour In The Canteen
- Eat/drink in the canteen only.
- Queue up for your food in an orderly manner.
- Wash your hands before eating.
- Eat graciously.
- Clear spilled food or drink from the tables.
- Return used cutlery and crockery to the utensil collection points.
- Throw all litter into the dustbins.
- Speak softly.
- Do not run or play in the canteen.
Care For Our School And Environment
- Keep our school clean and green.
- Allow the plants to grow undisturbed.
- Pick up litter and throw them into dustbins.
- Keep the areas outside the school clean.
- Take good care of our school property and environment.
Good Toilet Habits
- Flush the toilet after use.
- Wash your hands after every visit to the toilet.
- Do not waste water.
- Keep the wash basins and toilet bowls clean.
- Keep the floor clean and dry.
- Inform your teacher or OM of any leakage or damage in the toilet.
Attire and Appearance
1. UniformStudents are to put on the prescribed school uniform. Modification to the uniform is not allowed. Please ensure that your child is neatly dressed. The uniform includes white canvas shoes and white socks without any colour bands or trimmings.
2. The School Tie
The School tie is to be worn on Mondays and Wednesdays for the whole day and at all official school functions.
3. The White Blouse / Shirt
The white school blouse / shirt should be buttoned at all times. The sleeves must not be folded.
4. The Blue School Pinafore (Girls)
The pinafore should be worn in a proper and neat manner. The length of the pinafore should not be more than two fingers’ width above the knee cap.
The School Belt (Girls)
The school belt should be worn around the pinafore at all times. Safety pins should not be used in place of the hook and bar.
5. The School Badge And Name Tags
The school badge must be sewn on the top left-hand side of the pinafore or shirt. The name tag must be positioned below the school badge.
6. Shoes And Socks
White canvas shoes and white school socks are to be worn. Other types of shoes may be worn only for medical reasons certified by a doctor.
All shoes are to be kept clean and no ankle socks are allowed.
Track shoes may be worn only during CCA. (Students are not allowed to wear track shoes from home).
7. PE Attire (School PE T-shirt And PE Shorts)
Students are to wear the school PE attire during PE lessons and sports CCAs. Students may come to school in their PE attire on days that they have PE lessons. However, P3 to P6 girls MUST wear their pinafore over their PE attire.
8. School Track Pants (Girls)
Only school track pants are allowed and they may only be worn by girls during PE lessons and sports CCA. Girls who need to wear the school track pants can wear them only during PE lessons and sports CCA and not during any other period.
Hair should be kept neat and simply styled. Students should not perm, tint or colour their hair.
Shoulder– length hair must be tied up. Fringes must not cover the eyes. Girls should wear hair bands or pin up their fringes neatly. If hair bands are used, they must be either blue or black and must also be a simple band without additional accessories.
Hair-cut must be simple and short. It should be sloped at the sides and back. Hair at the sides must not touch the ears and the fringes must be above the eyebrows. Boys with inappropriate hair-cut will be asked to cut their hair (parents will bear the cost of hair-cut). Boys must be clean shaven and no wearing of beard or moustache is allowed.
10. Finger Nails
Finger nails should be kept short and clean. No nail polish is allowed.
Only plain ear studs are allowed for girls. Boys are not allowed to wear earrings or ear studs.
Students are not allowed to wear bracelets, friendship bands, anklets and rings.
Students are not allowed to use any make-up. They are only allowed to wear make-up during performances.