Media Resource Library (MRL)
|Mdm Irene Goh||ICT / MRL /Library|
|Mrs Jega||ICT / MRL /Library|
|Mr Putra||ICT / MRL /Library|
|Mdm Sharifah||ICT / MRL /Library|
|Mdm Thiam Fong||ICT / MRL /Library|
|Ms Diana Koh||ICT / MRL /Library|
Events in the Library
- Promotion of New Arrivals
- Promotion of award winning books
- Promotion of mother Tongue books
- Monthly Quiz
Library opening hours
|Monday - Friday||8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.|
|Lunch Time||12.00 p.m. - 12.30 p.m.|
* Library is closed on weekends, school holidays and public holidays
Library Rules and Regulations:
No eating and drinking
Be considerate. Read quietly or whisper when discussing with friends
Each pupil is entitled to borrow up to a maximum of 2 library books up to 2 weeks.
Features in the library
Book drop, Reading Corner, Reference Section, iPad Corner, Interactive TV
Other Events by the library
- Learning Journey to Sengkang Public Library
- Books to Go-Mass Borrowing – Collaboration with NLB
- Assembly Programmes
- School Wide Reading Programme
- Post Exam Activities
- Raising Reader Workshop for Parents
- Genre Appreciation Workshop for Teachers
Information for Students
- You are allowed to borrow 2 books for 2 weeks.
- You must produce your EZ - Link Card when borrowing books.
- You are allowed to use a photocopied EZ - Link card.
- You must return books personally and not entrust your friends to return the book(s) on your behalf.
- You are advised not to borrow book(s) on behalf of your friends.
- You are advised not to reveal your Birth Certificate (BC) Number or lend your EZ - Link card to your friends.
- Borrowing privileges will be suspended until all books are returned.
- For every book lost, you will have to pay for the cost of the book lost/ damaged.
- Replacement of lost/ damaged book(s) will be accepted.
- Each book can only be renewed once.
- Book(s) may be renewed for another 2 weeks or 14 days.
You can renew your book(s) in person with your EZ - Link Card.
Types of Resource Available
- Fiction Books
- Non-Fiction Books
- Picture books for lower Primary
- Mother Tongue Books (Mandarin, Malay, Tamil)
- Dictionaries & Thesaurus
- Magazine Section
- Newspapers (4 Different languages)
- The Straits Times
- Lian He Zhao Bao
- Berita Harian